Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org> on 2021/10/21 03:15:25 UTC

Re:Problem with CUBING data

Hello,
    I am glad to see that you are willing to choose and try Kylin to serve your data analysis, and I can understand the pain you sufferred waiting cubing finished in past week. To narrow it down , we gonna need more information.
    I think maybe slack is good place to share and discuss the detail, since a lot of information, such as kylin.log, screenshots need to be exchanage/provided. Currently I have create a chanel "#kylin" in https://the-asf.slack.com/  (the details could be referred to https://infra.apache.org/slack.html).
    I have send a invitation to your email, and admins seems to approved the invitation request. Hope see you in our slack channel, good luck to you.