Posted to user@struts.apache.org by gokul balasubramanian <go...@rediffmail.com> on 2008/06/27 13:21:47 UTC

Submitting a collection to Struts action

Hello,I have a page with a collection of users. So I populate the form bean before displaying it&nbsp;and pass it to the view action.&nbsp;I use the &lt;logic:iterate&gt; tag to display them. These users can be modified.&nbsp;When I submit the form I am unable to iterate over the collection and&nbsp;found that it had a 'null' value. I am not sure how I am supposed to solve this. How do I retrieve the modified collection of users in the Struts Action?Any&nbsp;help is much appreciated.CheersGokul

Re: Submitting a collection to Struts action

Posted by Milan Milanovic <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

you have multiple options. First, if you store your users in database, then
in your execute method you can retrieve them from database, or you can store
them in user session scope:

http://www.roseindia.net/struts/struts2/struts2ajax/struts2-session.shtml
Session scope

--