Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Chris Russell <ch...@oracle.com> on 2007/03/29 21:34:41 UTC

Schedule I've created isn't working

Hello,

I've gotten everything working in Continuum if I do a "Build All" (tests
run, app is deployed....).

My issue is that my build process is not running when I think it should.
I'm using the DEFAULT_SCHEDULE, and the entry looks like this: 0 40 * * * ?

I thought that this would build my projects every hour at 40 min past
the hour (i.e. 09:40, 10:40...). Thats not what its doing. I even tried
restarting Continuum after I made the change (should I need to do that?).

I'm certain it something simple, but I'm just not seeing it.

Any help is appreciated.

Chris

Re: Schedule I've created isn't working - Curl

Posted by Chris Russell <ch...@oracle.com>.
Thanks Wayne!

I checked out that link and it makes sense. This command line seems to
do the trick:

curl -d "action=cam&cid=buildAllProjects&build-all=Build%20All"
wd2013.us.oracle.com:8080/continuum/servlet/continuum

Thanks,
Chris

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Russell <ch...@oracle.com>.