Posted to users@tiles.apache.org by David Erickson <ha...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/17 21:00:54 UTC

Struts plugin for Tiles 2.1.0?

Hi I was curious if there are any concrete plans to submit or make
Tiles 2.1.0 functional with Struts 2? Our application _really_ needs
to be able to insert tiles within tiles (recursive tile support),
functionality the beta of Tiles 2.1.0 provides, but also needs to
integrate cleanly  with Struts 2.

Thanks!

David

Re: Struts plugin for Tiles 2.1.0?

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/12/17 David Erickson <ha...@gmail.com>:
> Hi I was curious if there are any concrete plans to submit or make
> Tiles 2.1.0 functional with Struts 2? Our application _really_ needs
> to be able to insert tiles within tiles (recursive tile support),
> functionality the beta of Tiles 2.1.0 provides, but also needs to
> integrate cleanly  with Struts 2.

The Struts 2 plugin for Tiles is developed at Struts, so ask the
Struts users mailing list:
http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Antonio