Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Artur Wronski <a_...@gazeta.pl> on 2004/11/25 22:57:12 UTC

just want to say hello to everyone here ..before I send some patches :)

Hi!

My name is Arthur Wronski and I use James for 3 days :) Our organization
decided to migrate our huge mail server (qmail with lots of patches) to
Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server.

We've just made first tests and we are very impressed. Because our
system is quit big we are going to create lots of patches and we want to
contribute them. I thought that maybe some of  you guys maybe interested
in them.

For example we want to accustom sophisticated anti-spam system in
which every new sender need to go to given web page and
enter number from the picture to cause his letter to be delivered
to addressee, etc.

This is of course one of our sub project with James. We want
to extend virtual host and many, many other things too.

I'll be very appreciated for any help and suggestion.

Arthur Wronski

Re: just want to say hello to everyone here ..before I send some patches :)

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arthur,

We're always happy to hear of people who like our work :-)
And we're always happy to accept submissions.

d.