Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/22 04:14:16 UTC

Unable to find unit test class for WSDL endpoints

Hi all,
I recently created a PR adding new functionality to the
AddressEndpointFactory
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/55/commits/a85a439e10a75d75a925e33414c2e75c5f07e1f5>
class and associated unit test in the AddressEndpointSerializationTest
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/55/commits/6869b869892d0d26022aaddff0acc069a3d5b2bb>
class.

I'm currently trying to write the unit tests for similar functionality I've
written for the WSDLEndpointFactory. However, I've been having some trouble
finding out the associated unit tests for the methods in
WSDLEndpointFactory.

I tried debugging via mvn test -Dmaven.surefire.debug to find out if any
unit test will hit my debug point but had no luck.

Would appreciate some feedback on this.
Kind regards
--
*Nuwan Jayawardene*
Assistant Lecturer, Informatics Institute of Technology (IIT).

https://www.linkedin.com/m/in/nuwanjaya

Re: Unable to find unit test class for WSDL endpoints

Posted by Nuwan Jayawardene <ns...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
since locating similar unit tests in the *SendMediatorSerializationTest* class,
I thought it is best to include the new unit test also in the same one
without adding a brand new class.

> I'm currently trying to write the unit tests for similar functionality
> I've written for the WSDLEndpointFactory.

Accordingly, I added my initial unit tests to the
*SendMediatorSerializationTest* class and sent it in with my original PR.
The new changes can be found here
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/55/commits/736bd24e342c66ab8bf1d8d65dd0f8f20d9c54c7>
and here
<https://github.com/apache/synapse/pull/55/commits/40f9b7e6192c70a05fce26a74f65ddd3b85f23fe>