Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Tomáš Kuba <to...@edgedesign.cz> on 2013/02/21 19:23:02 UTC

ATS v3.2.4 failing to configure on Mac OS X 10.7

Hello Traffic Server developers,

I am trying to build Apache Traffic Server v3.2.4 on Mac OS X 10.7 but its configuration is failing on openssl/x509.h.

Here is my terminal output (I am using Homebrew): https://gist.github.com/TomasKuba/f98c6e6b7e976d187aa5

Can you please give me some advice how to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Tomas Kuba  •  CTO  •  Edgedesign.cz
+420 739 002 533  •  tomas.kuba@edgedesign.cz  •  www.edgedesign.cz

Re: ATS v3.2.4 failing to configure on Mac OS X 10.7

Posted by James Peach <ja...@me.com>.
On Feb 21, 2013, at 10:23 AM, Tomáš Kuba <to...@edgedesign.cz> wrote:

> Hello Traffic Server developers,
>
> I am trying to build Apache Traffic Server v3.2.4 on Mac OS X 10.7 but its configuration is failing on openssl/x509.h.
>
> Here is my terminal output (I am using Homebrew): https://gist.github.com/TomasKuba/f98c6e6b7e976d187aa5
>
> Can you please give me some advice how to solve this issue?

You need to instal openssl with Homebrew.