Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nick Wales <ni...@nickwales.co.uk> on 2014/09/30 02:28:35 UTC

Cannot start systemVM's after 4.4 upgrade

I'm having the same issue as

Can anyone provide me with access to the updated packages mentioned?  The
dropbox links 404 now.

Thanks

Nick

---

Re: Cannot start systemVM's after 4.4 upgrade

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
if you can't find them try the 4.4.1 versions from
http://cloudstack.apt-get.eu/rhel/4.4/
These are a release candidate!

--
Daan

Re: Cannot start systemVM's after 4.4 upgrade

Posted by Nick Wales <ni...@nickwales.co.uk>.
Thanks Erik, that appears to have worked. VR is up now, SSVM and Console
proxy are stuck in starting mode... will leave for a while before fixing in
the DB.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.