Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sowmya.R" <so...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/24 15:18:47 UTC

SCM checkout from CVS using tag......

Hi,

When I am doing the direct checkout from the cvs it is creating
Entries,Root,Repository and Tag documents within CVS folder and that
particular tag is downloading.
But when i am doing with maven it is only creating
the Entries,Root,Repository in CVS folder and by default it is downloading
the HEAD tag project.It is not creating that Tag document in CVS Folder.
example I am having Branch and in that i want checkout september_release.

I gave the as follows:

<scm>
   <connection>scm:cvs:pserver:xxx:yyy@istcvs.corp.zzz.com
:/istcvs/CVSHOME:xtclients/xtTest</connection>
   <developerConnection>scm:cvs:pserver:xxx:yyy@istcvs.corp.zzz.com
:/istcvs/CVSHOME:xtclients/xtTest</developerConnection>
<tag>september_release</tag>
 <url>scm:cvs:pserver:xxx:YYY@istcvs.corp.xxx.com
:/istcvs/CVSHOME:xtclients/xtTest</url>
 </scm>

And I tried for the different combinations. still it is not working.
Please help me out of this issue...  :(

Thanks,
Sowmya.R