Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "emma.sender" <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/04 01:25:25 UTC

Migrating non-maven project. Adding dependencies

Hi, I'm trying to migrate a project to maven that has all the .jars in a lib
folder relative to the project root folder, and I don't want to have to
specify every .jar in a <dependency> element... Is there a way to include
lib/*.jar in the classpath?

Re: Migrating non-maven project. Adding dependencies

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
In short, no.

Wayne