Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/10 06:19:40 UTC

Issue While running the Archiva Webapp from source code

hi devs,

I got a failure when I trying to run mvn tomcat7:run -pl :archiva-webapp-js
-am -Pdev.
I have the latest copy in my trunk and tried with mvn clean and above
command.

http://pastebin.com/4632Pkq2

--
*~Thanks & Regards~
Eshan Sudharaka

Re: Issue While running the Archiva Webapp from source code

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi
I apologize for that I missed to commit something.
Please update your working copy that must be fixed.
If not please continue to complain :-)

--
Olivier

Posted by Eshan Sudharaka <es...@gmail.com>.