Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Sahil Modak <sm...@paloaltonetworks.com> on 2022/05/04 18:52:20 UTC

Update BEAM-11017

Hi,

Is this issue (BEAM-11017 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-11017>)
already fixed or is there a plan to fix this?

We are also experiencing issues wherein the PROCESSING_TIME timer is not
expiring in certain cases, whereas in certain cases, it's expiring early
than expected.

Please advise, if there is a workaround for this issue.

Thank you,
Sahil

Re: Update BEAM-11017

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
This is probably due to the output timestamp bug noted in this JIRA. The
bugfix is in progress, but requires waiting until various backend services
roll out. In the meantime, you can work around this by explicitly setting
the output timestamp to the end of the window.