Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by krishnan N <kr...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/09 22:41:05 UTC

PIG- XML parsing

Hi All,

I am new to Hadoop and trying to learn PIG.
Can someone help me understand XML parsing using PIG?

Thanks
Krishnan

Re: PIG- XML parsing

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Moving discussion to the user@pig.apache.org lists. This list is for
HDFS user questions (bcc'd original list, cc'd you).

You'll get better responses to your question below on the Pig's user lists.

--
Harsh J

Re: PIG- XML parsing

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.