Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/08/12 09:57:17 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 (RC1)

Hi All,

The vote for CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 *passes* with
5 PMC + 2 non-PMC votes.

+1 (PMC / binding)
5 people (Rohit, Daan, Gabriel, Nicolas, Boris)

+1 (non-binding)
2 people (Abhishek, Suresh)

0
none

-1
none

Thanks to everyone participating. I will now prepare the release announcement to go out next week and publish the images to Dockerhub.

    +1 (binding), have not tested it personally but basing my +1 on testing done by Abhishek

    From: David Jumani <Da...@shapeblue.com>
    Date: Wednesday, 4 August 2021, 14:42
    To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org <de...@cloudstack.apache.org>, users <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
    Subject: [VOTE] Apache CloudStack Kubernetes Provider v1.0.0 (RC1)
    Hi All,

    I've created the initial CloudStack Kubernetes Provider release v1.0.0, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

    Git Branch and Commit SH:
    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider/tree/1.0
    Commit: a8fccd9fe5c145bc3a12e3681bdf33e9f6ed382c

    Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
    location):
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/kubernetes-provider-v1.0.0/

    PGP release keys (signed using 92D88ECF4D63C923):
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS

    The docker image can be found at https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider

    The documentation for the same can be found at
    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-documentation/blob/main/source/plugins/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider.rst
    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider/blob/main/README.md#deployment
    (be sure to replace the image version `apache/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider:v1.0.0` with `apache/cloudstack-kubernetes-provider:v1.0.0-RC20210804T0500`)

    The vote will be open until 08 August 2021.

    For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to indicate "(binding)" with their vote?

    [ ] +1  approve
    [ ] +0  no opinion
    [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

    Thanks,