Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by maillist <ma...@emailacs.com> on 2007/02/14 21:35:06 UTC

Re: to expung

Bahram Fahnestock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Save over 50% on your medication
>
> http://www.ledrx .com
>
> Remove space in the above link
>

> Christmas, but... well, I expect youre all going to want to stay at
> Hogwarts, what with... one thing and another.
> Mum!  said Ron irritably. What dyou three know that we dont?

You know, this is the exact email that I get, that gets through, even
though it scores high enough to get filtered.  Anybody else getting this?

Re: to expung

Posted by Matt Richards <ma...@mattstone.net>.
maillist wrote:
> Bahram Fahnestock wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Save over 50% on your medication
>>
>> http://www.ledrx .com
>>
>> Remove space in the above link
>>

>> Christmas, but... well, I expect youre all going to want to stay at
>> Hogwarts, what with... one thing and another. Mum!  said Ron
>> irritably. What dyou three know that we dont?
>>

> You know, this is the exact email that I get, that gets through, even
> though it scores high enough to get filtered.  Anybody else getting this?

i'm not sure if its exactly the same but i do remember seeing an email
that contains the 'remove the space' thing,
i just copied to it my spam folder that is fed to sa-learn every hour
and I don't get them anymore :) ... well not to my inbox anyway

matty.