Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2015/12/02 22:17:04 UTC

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.3 (RC0) is available

With HBASE-14689 resolved, I plan to spin the next RC this weekend. Let me
know if you have any concerns.

-n

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
For anyone who's not following along on HBASE-14944, I added a comment
based on the fine explanation provided by Andrew and the wording in our
book. Unless there are objections, I will cary on with the release,
including these changes. If you do have an objection, please speak up.

Thanks,
Nick

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

​

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.1.3 (RC0) is available

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.