Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org> on 2006/09/11 17:50:33 UTC

lifecycle logging from server

Hi All,

With my recent poking around in the startup and shutdown code for

I figure I might be the guy to fix;

but I can't assign it to myself. Could some one give me that
permission in JIRA (user name bdudney)?

Thanks,

-bd-

Re: lifecycle logging from server

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 11, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Bill Dudney wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> With my recent poking around in the startup and shutdown code for

> I figure I might be the guy to fix;

> but I can't assign it to myself. Could some one give me that
> permission in JIRA (user name bdudney)?

Cool. I'm not sure what the process is, but Dain seems to have the
necessary karma to give "contributor" status in the jira system...

--kevan

Re: lifecycle logging from server

Posted by Bill Dudney <bd...@apache.org>.
thanks Matt,

-bd-

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Done

On Sep 11, 2006, at 11:50 AM, Bill Dudney wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> With my recent poking around in the startup and shutdown code for

> I figure I might be the guy to fix;

> but I can't assign it to myself. Could some one give me that
> permission in JIRA (user name bdudney)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -bd-

Matt Hogstrom