Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/14 06:24:18 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Xiaojie Li

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Xiaojie Li,
a.k.a. lixiaojiee[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Xiaojie, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/lixiaojiee

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Xiaojie Li

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!!.