Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com> on 2000/12/08 12:11:09 UTC

[BUG] Properties: specifying subproperties

If you try to specify a subproperty in the properties xml file and the
subproperty name has a "-" in it then the generated java source files
cannot compile.
The code generated uses the subproperty name as the name of a java
variable and any characters such as "-" that are not allowed in varialbe
names cause the code to be incorrect.

eg.
keep-with-next has a subproperty of ".within-page"

It looks like this could be solved by specifying a name for the
subproperty java variable.

Re: [BUG] Properties: specifying subproperties

Posted by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr>.
Yes, I've actually got a fix for this, with a new bit of xsl that
handles subproperty names the way it handles top-level names. I'll try
to separate it out from the tangle and get it committed.

Karen