Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by kavithaa Rajavenkateshwaran <ka...@ci.uchicago.edu> on 2006/07/19 16:40:59 UTC

Axis error

I deployed a service using admin client . It  got deployed
successfully and i'm able to call the service. But when I try to view
list of deployed service from apache-axis page , I get following error.
don't know what went wrong. Some pl advise.

error

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - Could not find class for the service named:
dbdata.ws.DbaccessSoapBindingImpl
Hint: you may need to copy your class files/tree into the right
location (which depends on the servlet system you are using).; nested
exception is:
	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dbdata.ws.DbaccessSoapBindingImpl
AxisFault
  faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}
Server.generalException
  faultSubcode:
  faultString: Could not find class for the service named:
dbdata.ws.DbaccessSoapBindingImpl
Hint: you may need to copy your class files/tree into the right
location (which depends on the servlet system you are using).; nested
exception is:
	java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: dbdata.ws.DbaccessSoapBindingImpl
  faultActor:
  faultNode:
  faultDetail:
	{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:visitor120041.mcs.anl-