Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Ramachandra, Sudarshan" <Su...@quadriga.com> on 2004/05/11 10:03:21 UTC

Jmeter configuration to access drilldown features.......

Hello there,

I have a web application which I am trying to test the load and stress
it can take, through Jmeter.  I have got it configured to send a request
to a particular page and it gets back the response. No problems with
that.  The application has a number of links to drill down to host of
features.  I have configured a HTTP Authorisation Manager as well as
aHTTP Cookie Manager.  It finds the login page and other main pages
successfully.  But for the drilldown features, it comes back as page has
moved and cannot be found. After this, the request is immediately
redirected back to the login page.  I am using Jmeter version 2.0.0.
What am I doing wrong?

I would appreciate any tips/leads/help on getting the configuration to
work with a username/password to login and drilldown through other links
to access the features.
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
Sudhi
e-mail: sudarshan.ramachandra@quadriga.com
www.quadriga.com
This e-mail is the property of Quadriga Worldwide Ltd
The message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored.  Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. Therefore, we do not accept
responsibility for any errors or omissions that are present in this
message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Re: Jmeter configuration to access drilldown features.......

Posted by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be>.
Have you tried using the recording controller/proxy?

Kind Regards,
Jan