Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bala Nemani <bn...@khameleonsoftware.com> on 2001/09/20 20:08:18 UTC

Session expiring(?) on UNIX platform. Help!!!!...

Hello All:
We are working on an application which stores successful userid in a session
and used for subsequent user requests. On NT platform the app runs fine.
However on UNIX platform, the values stored in session are not found (or the
session not found?). Every time a request comes from user it appears to be
looking for a new session. Checked application code and it works perfectly
fine on NT. Seems something to do with Tomcat on UNIX platform. Appreciate
if anyone can help...
Thanks in Advance

Bala Nemani

Re: tomcat 4 (final) quits without notice

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
Are there errors in the logs?

Jon

Posted by pero <pe...@antaramusic.de>.
I forgot to say that other Java-Applications (I am using JAMES) are running
and running and running and ...

Posted by pero <pe...@antaramusic.de>.

Re: Session expiring(?) on UNIX platform. Help!!!!...

Posted by Vladimir Grishchenko <vl...@hotmail.com>.
Could it be that your browser is not set to accept cookies if you're using
them for session tracking?

--V.