Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/03 20:22:42 UTC

new committer: Igor Sapego

I’m pleased to announce that The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Igor Sapego to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Igor is a well-know maintainer of Ignite.C++ [1] and ODBC [2] components who drives their development
from the very beginning! It’s truly great to have him among the committers and, personally, I look forward to see
him as a PMC member in the future.

[1] https://apacheignite-cpp.readme.io/docs
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/odbc-driver

—