Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Pablo Yabo <py...@2vias.com.ar> on 2003/01/23 20:47:50 UTC

XPath

Hi,
I'm using xerces 2.1 for C++. I'm using schemas and I'm trying to find the type of a variable defined in a schema. I saw several classes refering to XPath, but I didn't find any sample of it.
So, I'm looking for a sample of XPath.

Can anyone help me?

Pablo Yabo

Re: XPath

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,
	There are 2 options. Pathan, an open source module available from
software.decisionsoft.com or Xalan, which provides bridges from the Xalan
data model to the xerces one. Both of these currently work on the
deprecated headers. Both will work on the new interface in the next
release. You can get the new version for Pathan from anon cvs. Im sure the
same is true of Xalan.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development  +44-1865-203192
DecisionSoft Limited                        http://www.decisionsoft.com