Posted to dev@hugegraph.apache.org by Jermy Li <je...@apache.org> on 2022/04/18 12:05:33 UTC

Request: grant maintain/write role to hugegraph committers

Hi mentors,

As the migration is done, currently it seems we have no review
permission(write) and settings permission(maintain). We also linked Apache
account and GitHub account, we want to request that grant maintain/write
role to hugegraph committers.

Jermy Li | Senior Software Engineer @Baidu

jermy@apache.org | github-id: github.com/javeme
Baidu Technology Park Building, No.10 Xibeiwang East Road,Haidian
District,Beijing

Re: Request: grant maintain/write role to hugegraph committers

Posted by Jermy Li <ja...@gmail.com>.
After a mentor added me to hugegraph team, my write permission on hugegraph
repos takes effect.
Thanks~

Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> 于2022年4月21日周四 19:07写道:

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.