Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/24 13:39:02 UTC

Demo Mortgage Credit Check - was: Re: SCA distribution is really big now

On 8/24/07, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > then
> > are:

> > and

> > of
> > well

> > hours
> > fine

> > > Ok, +1 for 1 given the time we have. I have to go and get some sleep.
> > But
> > > can do some of this first thing.
> > >
> > > Simon
> > >

> > +1 to only keep the small prebuilt WARs for 0.99, and revisit that later
> > for 1.0
> >
> > --
> > Jean-Sebastien

> In line with option 1, i.e. fix the jars to build the wars as is, I've
> fixed the ant scripts for
>
>   sample-calculator-webapp
>   demo-alert-aggregator.war
>
> in the trunk and the 0.99 branch.  Still left to do
>
>   demo-mortgage-creditcheck.war
>   sample-helloworld-ws-sdo-webapp.war
>   sample-helloworld-ws-service-webapp.war
>   sample-calculator-webapp-ws.war
>   sample-chat-webapp
>
> I'm going to do the demo-mortgage-creditcheck.war next but if anyone wants
> to have a go there is a template in the demo-alter-aggregator build.xml of
> how to run the sdo generator etc.
>
> I haven't changed the distribution to miss out the war files or fixed
> READMES yes.
>
> Simon

Before I go and fix this can anyone explain why
demo-mortgage-creditcheck.war is a webapp? I think we can simply rely on the
server program that is in there and get rid of the web app altogether.

Regardless this demo needs some diagrams and READMEs. The creditcheck app is
used by the loanapproval app but there is no easy way to fire up the
loanapproval to use the remote credit check as opposed to the local one. We
need an extra test or client app to do this. Anyone want to do this while I
fix the rest of the ant builds.

Simon