Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Star Guo <st...@ceph.me> on 2015/01/13 08:28:10 UTC

[CloudStack 4.4] About UI Images

Dear All,

I find some images in ui/images about CloudStack UI. Could I get the PSD
(Photoshop) format or XCF (GIMP) format?

I want to change the UI color for different Regions, then easy for
acknowledge . Thanks a lot :)

Best Regards,

Star Guo

Re: [CloudStack 4.4] About UI Images

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Star,

Our major UI contributors Jessica or Brian may have some idea. I think
you can also use existing images for dimensions etc and create your own?

On Wednesday 14 January 2015 03:13 PM, Star Guo wrote:
> Are there anyone help me ? Thanks a lot :).
>
> Best Regards,
> Star Guo

Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

[CloudStack 4.4] About UI Images

Posted by Star Guo <st...@ceph.me>.

Posted by Star Guo <st...@ceph.me>.