Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Messing, Elad" <el...@eml-d.villa-bosch.de> on 2005/05/27 11:58:55 UTC

Cocoon.sendpage data object in another flowscript

Hello all
	I think I am missing something here:
	I have a cocoon form. The last line of the form send the results
to a pipeline - cocoon.sendPage("name", data);
	No the pipeline name actually calls another flowscript function.

	function name() {
		var data = cocoon.context.data;
		[some analyzing of data]

	No - the problem is that "cocoon.context.data" is empty ! I do
not get the "data" from the form.
	It is said in the docs that :
	"
	Function sendPage([String] uri, [Object] bean)
		bean is a context object which can be accessed inside
this page to extract various values and place them in the generated
page.
	"
	So what am I doing wrong ?

	Thank you !