Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Anuj Bhatia <an...@adobe.com> on 2011/07/13 13:09:50 UTC

ODE Clustering Support

Hi,

I'm looking at using ODE in a clustered configuration, however according to the FAQ page at [1] the support for deploying ODE in a clustered environment is currently under development. I'm not sure how long back this page was updated, so is this still under development now?

Has anybody tried using ODE in a heavy load and high availability environment? Are there any recommendations or best practices for configuring ODE in this case?

If not, does anybody have any recommendation for alternative BPEL engines that can be used?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Anuj

[1] http://ode.apache.org/faq.html

Re: ODE Clustering Support

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I used JBoss Clustering service to support the ODE clustering need. So
I'll need to find an equivalent service for it.

Regards
Jeff

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm looking forward to your contribution ;)
>
> Thanks,
>  Tammo

Cheers,
Jeff Yu

----------------
blog: http://jeff.familyyu.net

Re: ODE Clustering Support

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

--
Tammo van Lessen - http://www.taval.de

Re: ODE Clustering Support

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Anuj,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:09 PM, Anuj Bhatia <an...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at using ODE in a clustered configuration, however according to
> the FAQ page at [1] the support for deploying ODE in a clustered environment
> is currently under development. I'm not sure how long back this page was
> updated, so is this still under development now?

I've had developed it in riftsaw project, didn't get a chance to migrate to
the ODE yet.

> Has anybody tried using ODE in a heavy load and high availability
> environment? Are there any recommendations or best practices for configuring
> ODE in this case?
>
> If not, does anybody have any recommendation for alternative BPEL engines
> that can be used?

You can try the riftsaw(http://www.jboss.org/riftsaw), which is based on
Apache ODE.

-Jeff