Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/28 17:11:48 UTC

Developer Documentation

Please have a look at our new "Developer Book" that has our "how to
contribute" and "how to release" information.  I suspect that we will
expand this further in the future.

http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/docs/3.1.0-SNAPSHOT/developer.html

Re: Developer Documentation

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Yea, a universal image pool makes sense.

Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

On Oct 29, 2015, at 8:25 AM, Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> yeah - i'd created this issue on that topic of "structure":
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP3-928
>
> I don't think we can easily do exactly what you want given the asciidoc
> generator as it is.  we can probably easily do:
>
> docs/src/
>  primary/
>  upgrading/
>    upgrading.asciidoc
>    release-3.0.x-incubating.asciidoc
>    release-3.1.x-incubating.asciidoc
>  tutorials/
>    tutorials.asciidoc
>    system-provider.asciidoc
>    language-provider.asciidoc
>    5minute.asciidoc
>    15minute.asciidoc
>    30minute.asciidoc
>  stories/
>    tales-from-the-tinkerpop.asciidoc
>    once-upon-a-gremlin.asciidoc
>  research/
>    quantum-gremlin.asciidoc
>
> That's what i was proposing in the ticket basically.
>
> wasn't sure about independent static/images.  seemed like we would want to
> share that stuff or else i'd expect a lot of image duplication.
>

> On Thu, Oct 29, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was looking at the directory structure we have now and I think we should
>> "folder it up."
>>
>> docs/src/
>>  primary/
>>  upgrading/
>>  tutorials/
>>    system-provider/
>>    language-provider/
>>    5minute/
>>    15minute/
>>    30minute/
>>  stories/
>>    tales-from-the-tinkerpop/
>>    once-upon-a-gremlin/
>>   research/
>>     quantum-gremlin/
>>
>> I think we will probably want static/images for all those too :/ ??…
>>
>> Marko.
>>
>> http://markorodriguez.com
>>
>> On Oct 29, 2015, at 4:10 AM, Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> The tutorials will fit the same model, just like the upgrade docs, just
>>> like reference docs, etc.  We will simply have:
>>>
>>> index.html (reference docs)
>>> upgrade.html
>>> developer.html
>>> tutorial.html