Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/15 12:08:03 UTC

Issues found when testing comments/annotations on test ranges - 1st batch

I start executing test cases for the integration of OSBA OOXML improvement
project's use case 4 - comments/annotations on text ranges, here is the
first batch of bugs:

Bug 124030 - Failed to open ODT file exported from AOO with
comment/annotation in original docx file
Bug 124028 - Highlight of commented/annotated text range gets lost when
export as PDF by AOO
Bug 124027 - The list numbers/bullets in comment/annotation get lost when
import .docx file to AOO

The first one is critical and fails all test cases.

Yu Zhen

Re: Issues found when testing comments/annotations on test ranges - 1st batch

Posted by Yuzhen Fan <fa...@gmail.com>.
Oliver, thank you for the quick response, I will verify the fix in next
buildbot build.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.