Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Josh Stone <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/19 07:26:53 UTC

Using maven shade plugin on provided dependencies

Is there a way to have the Maven Shade plugin operate on dependencies that
are provided scoped? It appears that when I change the scope on my
dependencies to provided, the shade plugin no longer picks them up.

Thanks,
Josh

Re: Using maven shade plugin on provided dependencies

Posted by Josh Stone <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the response.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com>.