Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com> on 2016/11/04 14:30:23 UTC

Structure of NetBeans

Hi all,

To give us a common basis for discussion, I'm putting together this Wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Overview%3A+NetBeans+Structure

Input is welcome -- and the aim is to really thrash out what NetBeans is,
what is core, what is not core, what the dependencies are, where the
challenges are anticipated to be, etc.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks a lot for these clarifications, Vladimir. I'll integrate that into
the document.

Gj

Re: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Vladimir Voskresensky <Vl...@oracle.com>.
Hi,

Re: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Yup, great, we're aware of all the licenses and so on and are working
through them here:

RE: Structure of NetBeans

Re: Re: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Look at your NetBeans installation directory. Clusters are the folders you
see there.

Gj

Aw: Re: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Christian Lenz <Ch...@gmx.net>.

Gesendet: Freitag, 04. November 2016 um 15:46 Uhr
Von: "Geertjan Wielenga" <ge...@googlemail.com>
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Structure of NetBeans

Aw: Re: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Christian Lenz <Ch...@gmx.net>.
Ok but php is? A bit confusing for me, why java and php is but html5 not.

Gesendet: Freitag, 04. November 2016 um 15:46 Uhr
Von: "Geertjan Wielenga" <ge...@googlemail.com>
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org

Re: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.

Aw: Structure of NetBeans

Posted by Christian Lenz <Ch...@gmx.net>.
HTML5 and/or with JavaScript is missing in the list. Version controlling (CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Git) too.