Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2017/09/11 15:12:19 UTC

Interest in a uwsgi mod_proxy module?

I am thinking about putting together a mod_proxy_uwsgi to
complement our current roster of (sub)modules... I don't
want to spend the cycles unless there is some interest in
having such a beast in our core distro.

Is there?

Re: Interest in a uwsgi mod_proxy module?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
They have relicensed the module to ALv2! I am requesting
explicit OK from them for us to snag the module :)

    https://github.com/unbit/uwsgi/issues/1636

Re: Interest in a uwsgi mod_proxy module?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
Some great news! They are willing to relicense and donate their
existing module to the ASF!

Is this someone we would like to accept? For completeness,
please review:

    https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/

Cheers!

Re: Interest in a uwsgi mod_proxy module?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
I see that their module is under copyleft, so I want to be
careful in that I am as "clean room" as possible ;)

But +1 on reaching out.

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jim,