Posted to user@drill.apache.org by 陈炳新 <em...@163.com> on 2020/05/15 05:43:59 UTC

drill about hbase 2.x support

hello:
         Apache drill has been used for more than a year, and it is quite good in our company.
         now,Our cluster has been upgraded to HBASE 2.X。
         When will hbase2.x be supported? Do you have any plans for this!

Re: drill about hbase 2.x support

Posted by Vova Vysotskyi <vv...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Drill supports HBase 2.X version starting from the 1.15 version. It was
updated in the scope of DRILL-6349.

Kind regards,
Volodymyr Vysotskyi