Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/19 14:02:17 UTC

search return 0 hit

hi,

I sent the following message to the nutch-dev before
and I realized that this group might be the better
place, sorry if you get the duplicated message.

Michael Ji,

Somehow, I found my search engine didn't show the
result, even I can see the index from LukeAll. ( It
works fine before )

I replace ROOT.WAR file in tomcat by nutch's and
launch tomcat in nutch's segment directory ( parallel
to index subdir )

Should I reinstall Tomcat? Or will that be nutch's
indexing issue? My system is running in Linux.

thanks,

Michael Ji,
-----------------

051019 215411 11 query: com
051019 215411 11 searching for 20 raw hits
051019 215411 11 total hits: 0
051019 215449 12 query request from 65.34.213.205
051019 215449 12 query: net
051019 215449 12 searching for 20 raw hits

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: search return 0 hit

Posted by Kai Hagemeister <kh...@planoweb.de>.
Hello,

> I replace ROOT.WAR file in tomcat by nutch's and
> launch tomcat in nutch's segment directory ( parallel
> to index subdir )

IMHO you should start tomcat in the parent directory of segment.

Kai