Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2022/10/02 12:49:00 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Apache PLC4X 0.10.0 RC1

Cancelling the vote due to parts missing from the release as I built with Java 19

From: Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 30. September 2022 at 20:17
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache PLC4X 0.10.0 RC1
-1 binding.
Does not build using the verification instructions with java 11.0.2.

From: Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com> <ot...@gmail.com>
Reply: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org> <de...@plc4x.apache.org>
Date: September 30, 2022 at 12:56:33
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org> <de...@plc4x.apache.org>

+1 (binding)

Lukas

[x] Download all staged artifacts under the url specified in the
release vote email.
[x] Verify the signature is correct.
[x] Check if the signature references an Apache email address.
[x] Verify the SHA512 hashes.
[x] Unzip the archive.
[x] Verify the existence of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES
files in the extracted source bundle.
[x] Verify the content of LICENSE, NOTICE, README, RELEASE_NOTES files
in the extracted source bundle.
[x] [RM] Verify the staged source README, RELEASE_NOTE files
correspond to those in the extracted source bundle.
[x] [RM] Run RAT externally to ensure there are no surprises.
[x] Build the project according to the information in the README.md file.

Build with "./mvnw install"

Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 22.04
Codename: jammy