Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Bryan Bende <bb...@apache.org> on 2019/05/06 14:14:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi NAR Maven Plugin 1.3.0 Release

Hello

The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
nifi-nar-maven-plugin 1.3.0.

Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to
process and distribute
data.  Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It supports highly
configurable directed graphs
of data routing, transformation, and system mediation logic.

The Apache NiFi NAR Maven Plugin helps to build NiFi Archive bundles
(NARs) to support the class loader isolation model in NiFi.

More details on Apache NiFi can be found here:
https://nifi.apache.org/

Maven artifacts have been made available here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/nifi/nifi-nar-maven-plugin/1.3.0/

Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12316020&version=12340213

Release note highlights can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-NiFiNARMavenPluginVersion1.3.0

Thank you,

The Apache NiFi team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi NAR Maven Plugin 1.3.0 Release

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
oh darn bryan - i was supposed to fix this in our template on the site.
Sorry about that...

THanks

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.