Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Diego Rodrigo <dr...@vates.com> on 2000/10/10 19:46:23 UTC

Tomcat as NT service

Hi,
    I am running Tomcat (thank you guys !!!) as an NT service using
jk_nt_service.exe .
    The service installs and starts fine, but if i log out, the service
drops.
    While the system isn't logged off, the service works fine, you can
start up or shutdown it properly.
    Is this a known behavior ? is there any workarround?

thanks

diego.

--
Diego Rodrigo
+54(11)4346-6658

Re: Tomcat as NT service

Posted by Dillan Fernando <di...@thoughtshare.com>.
Hi,

can you tell me, where I can get jk_nt_service.exe from ?.

Thanks

Regards

Dillan Fernando

>     I am running Tomcat (thank you guys !!!) as an NT service using
> jk_nt_service.exe .
>     The service installs and starts fine, but if i log out, the service
> drops.
>     While the system isn't logged off, the service works fine, you can
> start up or shutdown it properly.
>     Is this a known behavior ? is there any workarround?
>
> thanks
>
> diego.
>

> --
> Diego Rodrigo
> +54(11)4346-6658
> Vates S.A.
> Argentina

Any attachments to this message have been scanned for viruses by The
Electric Mail Company Inc.'s E-mmunity (tm) service employing Trend
Micro technology.  Prior to opening any attachments see liability
disclaimer at: http://www.electricmail.com/e-mmunity_disclaimer.html