Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Lalit Nagpal <la...@rediffmail.com> on 2006/08/07 11:54:22 UTC

need to download from the svn repository

HI

I was unable to downoad the code from the svn repository
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/activemq-4.0.1/cms/

my local pc is unable to resolve this host when trying to checkout using
subversion.

Can anybody tell me how to download this code.

Thanks

Re: need to download from the svn repository

Posted by Lalit Nagpal <la...@rediffmail.com>.
thanks james ... i got the access ... it was a firewall issue only ... got
the settings donw and can access and download.

Re: need to download from the svn repository

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 8/7/06, Lalit Nagpal <la...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> cant ping it ... u are right it should be a firewall issue ... is this code
> not available as a zipped file etc that i can directly download ... is doing
> a subversion checkout the only way out.

Either way its on *.apache.org whether you use svn or use a file. Can
you ping www.apache.org or people.apache.org?

--

James
-------

Re: need to download from the svn repository

Posted by Lalit Nagpal <la...@rediffmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
I wonder if http:// works better for you than https://?

Sounds like you may have DNS/firewall issues mabe if you can't see
svn.apache.org. Can you ping it?

On 8/7/06, Lalit Nagpal <la...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> HI
>
> I was unable to downoad the code from the svn repository
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/branches/activemq-4.0.1/cms/
>
> my local pc is unable to resolve this host when trying to checkout using
> subversion.
>
> Can anybody tell me how to download this code.
>
> Thanks

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/