Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Vikas Ranjan <vi...@outlook.com> on 2014/07/01 16:35:08 UTC

Deprecated HTableDescriptor apis for HBase 0.98

Hi All,I have been using Hbase 0.94 with HTableDescriptor apis. Now we are moving to HBase 0.98.These apis have been deprecated in Hbase 0.96+ versions. Any recommendation for HTableDescriptor alternative for HBase 0.98. The Java doc does not mention the new apis.
Regards,Vikas

RE: Deprecated HTableDescriptor apis for HBase 0.98

Posted by Vikas Ranjan <vi...@outlook.com>.
Understood :) Thanks.

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vikas Ranjan <vi...@outlook.com>.