Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com> on 2004/10/17 16:18:21 UTC

Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?

Regards,

Alan

Re: Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?

Posted by si...@insession.com.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> wrote on 18/10/2004 01:10:40 AM:

> On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 10:54, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> > Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> > > Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?
> > >

> > I thought jars were synced there from the Apache server and any
> > committer could write to that.
>
> That is correct. No Apache project is allowed, by mandate of the Board,
> to push artifacts directly to Ibiblio. The repository that you can place
> artifacts into for syncing to Ibiblio is here:
>
> /www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository

When & how does the syncing occur?

Thanks,

John

Re: Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 10:54, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> > Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?
> >

> I thought jars were synced there from the Apache server and any
> committer could write to that.

That is correct. No Apache project is allowed, by mandate of the Board,
to push artifacts directly to Ibiblio. The repository that you can place
artifacts into for syncing to Ibiblio is here:

/www/www.apache.org/dist/java-repository

Which you should have access too, but please take care what you put in
there and try to make sure you have POMs placed in there for each
artifact you deploy.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: Who has access to ibiblio for Geronimo?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com>.