Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "chathuraka.waas" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 09:35:39 UTC

Retrieving the submit button value

Hi,

i'm trying to migrate my application wicket 1.4 to 6.13 and my earlier code
has this code snippet to get the button value.

frm.getRootForm().findSubmittingButton().getInputName();

but this is not possible with 6.13. is there a way to get the submit buttons
value for comparison.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Retrieving the submit button value

Posted by "chathuraka.waas" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks martin. It fixed the compilation issues for me. should try out
deploying the artifact.

Re: Retrieving the submit button value

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Cast frm.getRootForm().findSubmittingButton() to FormComponent

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting