Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/04/23 04:36:01 UTC

internationalization tool

as long as I am doing the security tool for showing what pages (widget,
ftl) have permissions.

I can see that a page to show what pages have internationalization would
be helpful.
I am thinking of a layout where the properties are listed with columns
of the different languages so someone could just add a new column and
put in the new language.
the other is a page that show which pages don't have internationalization.

any input before I start.

Re: internationalization tool

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Woow Great ! Just be able to know how far a page is in term of i18n for
each existing translation will be very interesting.

Jacques