Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aaron Hepp <aa...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/23 22:21:28 UTC

Creating Invitation

Searching I seen previously where it was talked about creating an
invitation link that can be copied or emailed to individuals, but I can
not seem to find out where that section is in 4.0.2.

As well once the invitation is created how does one set the room to be
via invite only?  Do you do this by removing the default group and only
adding in the group the admin is a member of?

Re: Creating Invitation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,

"Generate URL is only available if you select a single Recipient" -
this is by design, Attendee name/email is being associated with
invitation hash
In case you will choose "Send" individual invitations will be send by
system via email

You can
1) create user private room (or use one of pre-created personal rooms)
- no-one except you will have access to it
2) create period/endless invitation for dummy-email/no name
3) generate
voila

Not sure why to send manually if it can be done by system :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Creating Invitation