Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Billy Duke <du...@livingston.net> on 2005/08/07 08:37:36 UTC

[users@httpd] Sablotron

Hello, I am having a problem getting sablotron to work with apache and php.
I get no error but when I try to test it all I see is the code in the page
and not what the code should produce. Please just let me know what I should
try.

Thanks,
Billy

Re: [users@httpd] Sablotron

Posted by Justin Gehring <ju...@jrcorps.com>.
Hey Billy,

What version of PHP? As far as I'm aware support for it kind of got pulled (I
say kind of because I guess there's still a way of using it) in PHP 5. For what
it's worth though, PHP 5 includes all the new standards and a someone better
tool for XSL parsing (in my opinion), and it takes very little to learn once
you know the basics of XML/XSL.

--     Justin Gehring      --
--   PH: 651 - 208 -8797   --
--  EM: justin@jrcorps.com --