Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by af...@gmail.com, af...@gmail.com on 2018/05/07 09:43:47 UTC

PdfBox for Persian documnets (removing text)

Hi,
I would like to remove all the text from a Persian pdf file.  I know that PDFbox can do such English files.
I was wondering if the same method/functions can  also work on Persian documents.
Thanks
Azadeh

Re: PdfBox for Persian documnets (removing text)

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Did you try?

(See the RemoveAllText.java example in the source code download)

Tilman

Posted by Azadeh Fakhrzadeh <af...@gmail.com>.
http://www.dfki.de/~bukhari/data/papers/13-Bukhari-Text-Image-Segmentation-DRR11.pdf

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 2:13 PM, afakhrzadeh@gmail.com <afakhrzadeh@gmail.com