Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hardik Handa <Ha...@hcl.com> on 2011/02/26 12:25:12 UTC

HTML page with add to cart

I have to create a HTML page which has to be mailed to the customers, which has the add to cart button and when it is clicked item automatically gets added  to the cart in my ofbiz website

Regards,
Hardik Handa
Software Engineer - CMHP-RETAIL-COE-eCommerce
HCL Technologies Ltd.
C-22A, Sector 57, NOIDA. 201301, UP. (India)
Tel: +91-120-2586417-19
Mob: +91-9811671898
www.hcltech.com<http://www.hcltech.com>
www.hcl.com<http://www.hcl.in/>

::DISCLAIMER::

RE: HTML page with add to cart

Posted by Hardik Handa <Ha...@hcl.com>.
Sorry I had forgot to close the issue at the mailer list, I had achieved it after few hours. But still thanks for reverting

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.