Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Alex Amies <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 11:58:16 UTC

Re: [dev] Block storage volume API

This is a big step forward but I think that we are missing a list_volumes()
method.  It is important to me and seems inconsistent that LinCloud has
create and delete methods for storage volumes without at way to find out
what has been created.

I would like to propose a new method to the NodeDriver class consistent
with list_nodes() and similar methods to do this.  I have added it to the
Jira issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-213?focusedCommentId=13411358#comment-13411358

Regards

Alex

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Cool, keep us posted and let us know if you need help.

Posted by Aymeric Barantal <mr...@gandi.net>.

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.