Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ma...@VerizonWireless.com on 2004/09/22 20:56:26 UTC

RE: cactus:catifyear (source and test cases in same directory)

I am dealing with existing projects directory structure so I can't change
that now.  Would you support the patch:
	<ant:javac ..
            excludes="${cactus.test.excludes},**/package.html"
            includes="${cactus.test.includes}"
		..>

I agree that Maven should have a certain default structure (separate source,
junit, and cactus) but should be flexible enough to support any directory
structure that people dream up.